Author: Brad Graber
Narrator: Derek Neumann
Length: 3 hours 35 minutes
Publisher: Dark Victory Press
Released: May 26, 2020
Why is a fly circling the deli? What can you learn from your dog about aging? Is Mahjong the real game of champions? If you’re a fan of David Sedaris, Erma Bombeck, or Andy Rooney, you’ll love Brad Graber’s new release What’s that Growing in My Sour Cream? – a compilation of over 70 humorous essays on the joys, challenges, and absurdities of life in America. Drawn from Graber’s blog “There, I Said It!” Graber introduces listeners to his sharp observations on everyday subjects such as Facebook friends, the odd messages stuffed into fortune cookies, and awkward man hugs. A bold new voice, Graber’s humor and wit are on full display in What’s that Growing in My Sour Cream?.
Brad Graber writes novels because he grew up in a family where no one listened to him – so he made up stories about them. He’s the award-winning author of The Intersect and After the Fall, and writes a humor blog: There, I Said It! He currently resides in Phoenix with his husband, Jeff.
Brad Graber’s top ten reasons you will love listening to What’s That Growing in My Sour Cream?
- You see humor in everyday happenings
- You enjoy Seinfeld, David Sedaris, Erma Bombeck, and the Chicken Soup Series
- You think Mahjong is the true game of champions
- You’re curious about what your dog can teach you about aging
- You’re perplexed by the odd messages in fortune cookies
- You keep walking into your spouse
- You laugh at awkward man hugs
- You’ve gone to the theatre and experienced the big head show
- You’ve noticed that the medicine cabinet is now in the kitchen
- You enjoy pedicures
Plugging you into the audio community since 2016.
Sign up as a tour host here.